His birthday is fast aproaching, he'll be three and not my baby anymore. I'll cry in secret that morning, just as I have done the past two years. Then at 1:51pm I will hold him extra close and hope that when he thinks back later in life, he'll remember that time was our moment where no one could come between us. I am planning an all out birthday party with kids his age this year, and the theme...well what else but Spongebob!
Ah yes, Spongebob has taken hold of him, as well as my husband. They are in a skinny yellow choke-hold. He has Spongebob sheets, cups, toys, PJ's, DVD's, coloring books and even a recliner. I am going to make him a Spongebob Blankets for his birthday...if I can find good fabric.
Why is he a Tornado? If you ask this I'm guessing you've never spent much time around a two year old. They are small...but can destroy anything in a blink of an eye. Gavin is not an exception, as I type this every room in my house needs something of his picked up off the floor, and as soon as I pick it up another toy is waiting to claim its spot. Yes, our floor space is prime realestate!
No comments:
Post a Comment