Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Newb....

A term often used in gaming for the new, naive players. Well that's me, I'm a newb...but in a blogging sense. I enjoy reading them, have always thought about writing down the crazy things that happen from our day-to-day. So here it goes. I'm holding my breathe...and jumping in... Cannonball Style.

Who am I? A Wife. A Mother to two boys. Owner to one lazy cat. Driver of the mini-van. Washer of the laundry and dishes. Chef. Maid. Nurse. Entertainer. Yes that's me.

My Boys: Mark, aka hubby. Gavin, aka the Tornado. & Patrick, aka the Itty. Ages respectively are ??, 2, and newborn.

Why am I here? I find humor in what happens in our lives. I want to share it. I don't have a long term goal for this blog...just to let other in on our lives. To share our fun photos and stories with you, the reader.

Smalltown Girl/Crunchy Momma??? I live in a very small town, where everyone tends to be at the Wal-Mart during the week or the waterfront on the weekends. Sure we have other things happening but its few and far between that you find something that doesn't involve the earlier mentioned locations.
Crunchy Momma... I guess that's how I describe myself and how I tend to parent. I am a: Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing Momma. I like Granola too! Here in my small town its not everyday that you see/hear of parents doing any of those.

So that's a little peek into what this blog is about, dear reader. I hope I don't make a fool of myself but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment